Monday, May 2, 2011

Dream#4

Date: ?

Texas

My current man of my life, gets a job in Texas. He moves into a house similar to my uncle rockys a 2-story on a hill.A deadbolt door in the kitchen dividing kitchen and living room. A blonde woman lives down-stairs starts to have a intrest in my bf. they date and after a while he goes through many things with her, tests of ones' paitence. I go out to texas to visit bringing our son. i see that the blonde woman is all drama. Next she is sitting on the floor in the kitchen by the sliding glass door my boyfriend is over her about to give his back hand; He almost strikes her. "what the hell is wrong with you?" i asked. I try to take her up off the ground, he was dragging her legs. the blonde tiny women wasnt able to walk.

Wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment