Saturday, April 30, 2011

dream #1

Date 3/17/11

Zombie-ville

I stood there in a dark living room, my parents told me "be quite". My parents favorite Italian movie with a well known opera singer on the television screen.(my parents don't have favorite Italian movie). Next thing, im on a boat with four people. On the boat a Black man with a side-Afro, a blonde pregnant woman, dark-Mexican Portuguese guy and me. I told the 2 men she had to use the restroom as all pregnant women do. She went to the bathroom on the boat there was someone in the closet, "zombie! I shouted, there's a zombie! zombie! zombie!" A guy pops out "Eh let me eat your brains". The horror on everyone's faces was funny until we realized it was one of us just playing,fucking asshole. So the Portuguese guy with the shaved head took us outside. we had picked up a couple of people along our boat ride. None of which i knew except for the one, an ex that was obese.Berkeley,California was under water! I remember on the water at Berkeley seeing all the colorful gnomes houses we finally came to a normal sized non funky painted house. There was a sea of black people sipping 40's on the porch partying;thinking to myself, they partying because its the end of days. One black man took a sip walked over asked my ex bf to smoke and i told him to refuse; thinking to myself they may just have a zombie inside and my ex may just be dinner.



Wake up its just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment